The public preview of Dynamics 365 for Financials (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Edition) is now LIVE in the UK, with General Availability following suit this week. We’ve just attended Accountex 2017 where the Microsoft stand was buzzing with how Microsoft is helping with digital transformation for financial management both in accounting practices and for finance teams in business. Business in general (think GDPR) and accounting in particular (think digital tax or MTD) is braced for growth and change, this is where cloud technology can help.
Have you undertaken a recent health check for your accounting system?
Here are signs that your current financial solution may not be ready to handle additional growth.
- Reporting is complicated and provides insufficient information
- Duplicate data entry into multiple systems is a daily routine
- Accounting occurs in Excel, not your financial system
- Systems are disconnected and information is siloed
- Lack of secure workflows and audit trails increase risk
Why choose Dynamics 365 for Financials (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Edition)?
Organisations can start with what they need, quickly and easily and be ready for growth:
- From day one, it makes ordering, selling, invoicing and reporting easier and faster
- Boost efficiencies – turn your multiple, disconnected systems into one and work with automated tasks and workflows within familiar Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word and Excel. For example, go from quote to cash without leaving your Outlook inbox!
- With your business running in the cloud, change and adapt at your own pace without high IT overheads.
Your practical next steps
- Prospective customers in UK can start their trial of the preview here
- Accounting professionals should also try the new preview – a new complete Microsoft accounting software platform to easily access client data, effectively manage accounting processes and tasks.
- Look at the Dynamics 365 for Financials (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Edition) overview video
- Keep up to date with the Dynamics 365 for Financials (Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Edition) roadmap
- Contact Prodware to find out how we can get you up and running